We all know the importance of being well-hydrated, but it's always easier said than done. Well I'm here to share this two-ingredient recipe that you're bound to love. This iced coconut water matcha latte is filled with antioxidants and potassium that keeps you glowing and healthy. The electrolytes in the coconut water keeps you replenished and the caffeine in the matcha will keep you focused without the side effects of a cup of coffee. It's mildly sweet and has a tropical, earthy taste to it.
- 2 cup Harmless Harvest Coconut Water
- 1 teaspoon Matchaelogist Meiko Matcha Powder
- Handful of ice cubes
- Whisk a teaspoon of matcha powder in warm water until completely smooth
- Pour coconut water and matcha over ice
- Stir slowly and enjoy
We love Harmless Harvest coconut water for many reasons, but here's a few:
- Nutrient-dense and good for your gut
- Naturally occurring electrolytes and sustainable energy
- Never thermally pasteurized meaning all the enzymes are alive
- Ethically-sourced, certified organic, and fair for life
Double down on this recipe if you want to make two servings. Hope you enjoy this simple and delicious recipe!